How to care after hair transplant?
Care should be taken to avoid any potential problems after the hair transplant operation is performed. The purpose of care: Cleaning some discharges caused by post-sowing wounds in the operated area, Providing the substances that the scalp needs, It maintains the natural balance of the hair and scalp and achieves healthier hair.
One day after hair transplant, the bandage should be removed in the nape area. For this, dressing should be done and the hair transplant area should be checked.
There are some important points in the care after hair transplantation. These are as follows.
1) Hair should be washed 4 days after the operation.
2) Hair should be washed with special shampoos and lotions recommended by your doctor. Afterwards, it should be washed once or twice a day for 15 days. However, care should be taken not to massage the operation area.
3) Lotions or creams recommended by your doctor should be applied carefully after washing.
4) Hair dryer should not be used for the first 5 days after washing your hair. Afterwards, after 5 days, with the recommendation of the doctor, the option of blowing cold air can be used.
5) About 10 days after hair transplantation, the scabs on the scalp disappear. Afterwards, you can wash your hair with your own shampoo and according to your own hair washing routine.
6) It will be healthier to dry your hair naturally after washing it. And it is recommended to comb your hair at least 2 weeks after hair transplantation.
7) In the first 3 days after hair transplantation, You must protect against the dust, dirt, etc. elements. You can use a hat for this.
8) Do not use styling sprays and gels on your hair for the first 15 days.
9) To protect your hair, it is recommended not to go to places such as swimming pools, spas and saunas for 10 days.
10) After hair transplantation, condition such as stress, panic and anxiety should be avoided. Our hair follicles are sensitive and are also affected by psychological conditions.
11)After hair transplantation, heavy work or situations that require force should be avoided. Because when the body sweats, the scalp also sweats, which directly affects the hair follicles.
12) You should sleep face down for the first 3 days after hair transplantation. If the planting area is the hill area, extra height can be provided to the nape.